kudu-user mailing list archives

From Amit Adhau <amit.ad...@globant.com>
Subject Re: Backup and restore of Kudu Metadata/Data
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 10:17:06 GMT
Thanks a lot Mike. yes, proper backup and restore mechanism will certainly
help.

I have one more question, if a need arise to restore any specific
table[partial restore], how can I identify which are the metadata and data
files related to that table, which I should restore or is it possible?

Thanks,
Amit