kudu-user mailing list archives

From "Taylor Wade" <taylor.w...@it-dataintelligence.com>
Subject RE: Global Business Intelligence verified "Customers List"
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 21:24:26 GMT

Hi ,

Did you get a chance to review my previous mail?

Is it something that is of interest to you at this point in time?

Do let me know what you think. If I have reached the wrong person, I
apologize,  please be kind and forward it to the relevant person.

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Taylor Wade

From: Taylor Wade [mailto:taylor.wade@it-dataintelligence.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 2:47 PM
To: 'user@kudu.incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Global Business Intelligence verified "Customers List"

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in acquiring "Tableau,
Qik, Microsoft" users across the Globe to boost your sales and marketing
activities.

We are a leading database provider company and we specialize on Technology
Users database and Industry Specific Database contacts, business information
based on opt-in process.

Kindly let me know if you want any similar technology users contact ( SAP
Alteryx etc.) and I will get you the counts and more information on this.

Please inform if you are looking for any other technology users contact
information at this point of time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Taylor Wade

Business Development Executive

Please reply back with subject line Leave Out, in case you don't want to get
any more mail from our end

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail