kudu-user mailing list archives

From "Taylor Wade" <taylor.w...@it-dataintelligence.com>
Subject RE: Global Business Intelligence verified "Customers List"
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:46:10 GMT

Hi,

I am following up on my previous email to see and let me know if you have
any questions on this, also if you are looking for any other databases at
this point of time, please feel free to let me know and I'll send you the
details accordingly.

It would be great if we could fix a convenient time for a quick call this
week.

Await and appreciate your response.

Warm regards,

Taylore Wade

Business Development Executive

Please reply back with subject line Leave Out, in case you don't want to get
any more mail from our end

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail