kudu-user mailing list archives

From Adar Dembo <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Kudu security
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:20:44 GMT
Hi Pablo,

Security features are being actively developed right now, and should
probably make it into the next upstream Kudu release (i.e. 1.3). These
include Kerberos support for authentication as well as TLS for encryption.
If you need more detail I'm sure other folks here can provide it.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of security features do you need? It'd be
good to make sure that what's under development satisfies your needs.