kudu-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Security Roadmap
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 18:11:05 GMT
You can get some information on security-related features in upcoming
Kudu 1.3.0 release at
https://github.com/apache/kudu/blob/master/docs/release_notes.adoc#rn_1.3.0_new_features

In the long run, there are plans to add fine-grained authorization (ACLs
for table/column-level access, ACLs for different operations, etc.).
Integration with Apache Sentry might be an option as well.  As usual, no
promises on exactly when or what release it's going to happen.

Best regards,

Alexey

On 3/18/17 10:15 AM, Benjamin Kim wrote:
> I’m curious as to what security features we can expect coming in the near and far future
for Kudu. If there is some documentation for this, please let me know.