kudu-user mailing list archives

From 기준 <0ctopus13pr...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any recommended scale out strategy?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:15:32 GMT
Hi!

My team using 20 nodes for kudu cluster.
(I'm using Apache Kudu 1.2 on CDH 5.10.)

As data grows up, our team planned to add new nodes to existing cluster.

Unfortunately, it's seems there are no tools for move tablets to another or
redistributes to new nodes.

For now i'm thinking the only way to redistribute all old tables is to
shutdown each old one
and wait until old tablet goes to new one. (I think this is not efficient,
not safe)

Is there any recommended scale out stretegy for now?
And i'm wondering is there any plan to add tools for these? (like
kafka-reassign-partitions.sh)

Thanks!!

Have a nice day!