kudu-user mailing list archives

From Beata Jursza <beata.jur...@onmarc.nl>
Subject How to migrate kudu tablets
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 09:59:04 GMT
Hi,

I need to migrate kudu tablets from one tablet server to another.
I have run `kudu remote_replica list' to determinate which tablets I want to move, after that
 I have tried  to use kudu tablet change_config move_replica tool for migration however  I
got below message:
Invalid argument: unknown command 'move_replica'
Usage: /opt/cloudera/parcels/KUDU-1.4.0-1.cdh5.12.1.p0.10/bin/../lib/kudu/bin/kudu tablet
change_config <command> [<args>]
<command> can be one of the following:
add_replica Add a new replica to a tablet's Raft configuration
change_replica_type Change the type of an existing replica in a tablet's
Raft configuration
remove_replica Remove an existing replica from a tablet's Raft
configuration
Do you have any ideas how can I migrate kudu tablets?
Thank you in advance

Met vriendelijke groet,
Best regards,

Beata Jursza