kudu-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Single value range partitions using the Java API
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:25:13 GMT
Hi Nabeelah,

If you are looking at some hints how to deduce range partition bounds the
Impala-like way just from a single tuple, one starting point I could see is
https://github.com/apache/impala/blob/b8a8edddcb727a28c2d15bdb3533a32454364ade/fe/src/main/java/org/apache/impala/service/KuduCatalogOpExecutor.java#L178

Let me know if you need any other help with that.

HTH,

Alexey