kudu-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Kumar Mishra <Ankit.Mis...@wu.com>
Subject Kudu Reader is not working with Java
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 08:54:59 GMT
Hello Team,

My Kudu Reader Java implementation is getting failed with exception - “java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Failed to find data source: kudu. Please find packages at http://spark.apache.org/third-party-projects.html”

Java Implementation

String kuduTableName = "impala::" + kuduConfig.getDatabaseName() + "." + kuduConfig.getInTableName();

Map<String,String> kuduWriterMap = new HashMap<String, String>();
kuduWriterMap.put("kudu.master",kuduConfig.getMasterAddress());
kuduWriterMap.put("kudu.table",kuduTableName);
kuduWriterMap.put("kudu.socketReadTimeoutMs","720000");

Dataset<Row> readerDS = sparkSession.read().options(kuduWriterMap).format("kudu").load();

I have already defined below dependencies in my Pom.xml and jars are present in my External
library.

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.kudu</groupId>
    <artifactId>kudu-client</artifactId>
    <version>1.8.0</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.kudu</groupId>
    <artifactId>kudu-spark2_2.11</artifactId>
    <version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.kudu</groupId>
    <artifactId>kudu-spark2-tools_2.11</artifactId>
    <version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.kudu</groupId>
    <artifactId>kudu-client</artifactId>
    <version>1.8.0</version>
    <type>test-jar</type>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

Please help.

Regards,

Ankit Mishra

The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential,
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of the Western
Union Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication
or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the Western Union sender immediately
by replying to this message and delete the original message