kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: problems with impala+kudu
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 16:27:39 GMT
This sounds like an error coming from the Impala layer -- Kudu doesn't use
Thrift for communication internally. At first glance it looks like one of
your Impala daemons may have crashed while trying to execute the query, so
I'd look around for impalad logs indicating that. If you need further
assistance I think the impala user mailing list may be able to help more.

Thanks
Todd

--
Todd Lipcon