kylin-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dayue Gao (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (KYLIN-982) package.sh should grep out "Download*" messages when determining version
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:05:45 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-982?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14723056#comment-14723056
] 

Dayue Gao commented on KYLIN-982:
---------------------------------

I'll submit a patch soon.

> package.sh should grep out "Download*" messages when determining version
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: KYLIN-982
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-982
>             Project: Kylin
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Tools, Build and Test
>    Affects Versions: v0.7.2
>            Reporter: Dayue Gao
>            Assignee: hongbin ma
>            Priority: Minor
>
> On a fresh box, "script/package.sh" fails with the following messages.
> {noformat}
> version Downloading: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/codehaus/mojo/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/codehaus/mojo/maven-metadata.xml
(24 KB at 8.0 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-metadata.xml
(10 KB at 1.8 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-help-plugin/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://hostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-help-plugin/maven-metadata.xml
(501 B at 0.1 KB/sec)
> 0.7.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> copy lib file
> usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
>        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory
> usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
>        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory
> usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
>        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory
> usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
>        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory
> usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
>        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory
> {noformat}
> It's due to version is not dertermined correctly with the following code in package.sh.
> {code}
> version=`mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-help-plugin:2.1.1:evaluate -Dexpression=project.version
| grep -v '\['`
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message