lens-user mailing list archives

From "amareshwarisr ." <amareshw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next lens meetup
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:57:26 GMT
I'm interested in Hackathon personally - as there is huge set of
improvements and features that can be looked at.

Some that come to my mind :
 - Support for new storages
 - Support for new drivers
 - Improve query statistics and analytics on query stats
 - Query Cost estimation : estimate execution time
 - Make cube metastore independent of Hive Metastore - allow it sit on its
own.
 - Move to Apache Hive

and can be more.