lens-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Gimenez <santi...@aridosoftware.com>
Subject RE: LENS UI
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 14:13:40 GMT
Hi, I’ve done that and the server doesn’t start. My lens-site.xml file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--

    Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
    or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
    distributed with this work for additional information
    regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
    to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
    "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
    with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

    Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
    software distributed under the License is distributed on an
    "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
    KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
    specific language governing permissions and limitations
    under the License.

-->

<configuration>
<property>
  <name>lens.server.drivers</name>
  <value>hive:org.apache.lens.driver.hive.HiveDriver,jdbc:org.apache.lens.driver.jdbc.JDBCDriver</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>hive.metastore.warehouse.dir</name>
  <value>/tmp/hive/warehouse</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>lens.server.savedquery.jdbc.dialectclass</name>
  <value>org.apache.lens.server.query.save.SavedQueryDao$MySQLDialect</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>lens.server.servicenames</name>
  <value>savedquery</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>lens.server.ws.resourcesnames</name>
  <value>savedquery</value>
</property>
</configuration>

Hi Santiago, In your lens-site.xml add savedquery to 'lens.server.servicenames' and 'lens.server.ws.resourcenames'

and this property

<property>
  <name>lens.server.savedquery.jdbc.dialectclass</name>
  <value>org.apache.lens.server.query.save.SavedQueryDao$MySQLDialect</value>
</property>

Let us know if you face any problems.

Thanks,

Thanks,