libcloud-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From erjohnso <...@git.apache.org>
Subject [GitHub] libcloud pull request: [LIBCLOUD-551] Fix Google DNS to use valid ...
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 19:39:57 GMT
GitHub user erjohnso opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/290

    [LIBCLOUD-551] Fix Google DNS to use valid record split character

    @franckcuny - mind looking this over?
    
    I ran into this because one of my testing domains was foo-bar.com.  When trying to look
up a record with get_record(), I formed "foo-bar.com-A" and the get_records()'s split() call
failed on unpacking the string.
    
    Looking over other providers, it seems they've all settled on using ':'.  I also swapped
the record type / name ordering for unpacking to make it more compatible with the other providers.

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:

    $ git pull https://github.com/erjohnso/libcloud LIBCLOUD-551_GoogleDNS

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/290.patch

To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:

    This closes #290
    
----
commit 2e6ddc5dc5b770f8cae6d5fc6ef58a8b41da5c5c
Author: Eric Johnson <erjohnso@google.com>
Date:   2014-05-08T19:35:19Z

    [LIBCLOUD-551] Fix Google DNS to use valid record split character

----


---
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastructure@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.
---

Mime
View raw message