libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using libcloud in mist.io
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 21:11:47 GMT
First of all, congrats on the launch and I wish you a lot success with the
product.

The product itself looks interesting similar to the product I've worked on
in the past - http://www.crunchbase.com/company/cloudkick :-)

I've added mist.io to "Who's Using Libcloud" page (
http://libcloud.apache.org/whos-using.html) under "Projects" and
"Companies" category.

The website source code is also under version control (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud/site/trunk/content/whos-using.mdtext)
so
if you want, next time you can contribute more directly by just sending us
a patch :-)