libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Frank Kumro <fr...@employii.com>
Subject Could not find specified endpoint - Python 3 - Cloudfiles_US
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:34:47 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to access my RackSpace CloudFiles account via libcloud and
ran into some issues. Based on the debug output the authentication call
is successful but I am unable to list/create containers.

Example:
from django.conf import settings
from libcloud.storage.types import Provider
from libcloud.storage.providers import get_driver

username = settings.RACKSPACE_USERNAME
api_key = settings.RACKSPACE_API_KEY

CloudFiles = get_driver(Provider.CLOUDFILES_US)

driver = CloudFiles(username, api_key)

driver.list_containers()

Results in a LibcloudError being raised: LibcloudError: <LibcloudError
in None 'Could not find specified endpoint'>

I receive the same error when I try to get or create a container too.

This occurs when I try to access a container I created via website as well.

Python 3.4 is being used. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Frank Kumro