libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [community] - Presentations
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:51:34 GMT
Sounds great, thanks on behalf of the whole community :)

Do you have any slides? We would be happy to publish and share them on our
website, Twitter, etc.

We are also more than happy to publish a guest post on our blog if you are
interested in writing one (it's fine if it's not in English, you can do a
short recap of your talks and include links to the slides).

On a relate note - I'm also curious how was the reception and what kind of
questions, etc. people had about Libcloud...