libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: You specified an invalid image for Droplet creation.
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:04:21 GMT
Hello,

node = self.driver.create_node(name, image, size, location,
> ex_create_attr=options)

Second argument to create_node is size, not image, that why it's not
working for you (it tries to find an image with the size id so it returns
an error).

To avoid such issues in the future, please always use keyword arguments
when possible. So:

node = self.driver.create_node(name=name, size=size, image=image,

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM, David Montgomery <davidmontgomery@gmail.com