libcloud-users mailing list archives

From Pratik Bandarkar <pratik.bandar...@gmail.com>
Subject gce drivers: specify ingress/egress firewall rule, priority etc.
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 12:43:00 GMT
Hi,

I am creating firewall rules with salt-cloud. After going through the
salt-cloud document, I don't find any way to specify egress rule or assign
priority to the rule. When I checked "gce.py", it seems to be in
"ex_create_firewall" method, there is no option to pass the direction of
firewall rule or priority of the rule.So, I think currently, its not
possible to specify direction or priority of the rule. By default, ingress
rule is created.

<snip>
    def ex_create_firewall(self, name, allowed, network='default',
                           source_ranges=None, source_tags=None,
                           target_tags=None):
</snip>

Can anyone confirm my observation is correct? If yes, then is there any
feature request for the same? Is there any plan to include it in any future
version?

Regards,
Pratik.