logging-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Sánchez <jorgesg1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: LOG4J2-2062 Error in Travis Job
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 19:21:39 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have created ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-2062 in
order to improve the KafkaAppender with the possibility of including a Key
to every message sent to a Kafka topic and I have run mvn clean verify as
stated in the Contributing page with all the tests in the log4j-core module
passing.

After that I have created a PR to merge into the main repo but the Travis
job is failing, please, can someone have a look at it? It doesn't seem
related to any code change:
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly. We cannot execute
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/bin/java

https://travis-ci.org/apache/logging-log4j2/jobs/281703149

Thank you.