logging-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [log4j] MongoDB Appender changes heads up.
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:22:04 GMT
No objection, but please do this in a way that existing users of this appender are not affected.

So if the new behavior is incompatible with the current behavior, then the new behavior should
be switched on explicitly in configuration.

Remko

(Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info