logging-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Liquibase, Flume
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:32:05 GMT
I originally developed log4j-liquibase. I have not used it or Liquibase
itself for quite some time now.

It might be so that the next version of Liquibase will make that module
obsolete. But maybe we should keep it around at least until such new
version of Liquibase is released?

On 2018-01-15 05:51, Ralph Goers wrote:
> You are correct. And after looking at the class and at Liquibase master this code is
now completely broken and should be dropped. 3.5.3 is the latest Liquibase release and the
code possibly still works with that, although the unit tests certainly don’t prove that.
But the code in master has been changed so that our code won’t compile. Liquibase in master
is also hard-coded to use SLF4J.

> I would suggest that whoever needs this should create a PR with Liquibase. I have no
interest in keeping this component up to date.