logging-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [log4j] The shape of Log4j
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:09:23 GMT
There is no NoSQL appender. There are Cassandra, CouchDB and MongoDB
appenders. I don't think we should bundle them together.

On 2018-01-22 23:29, Ralph Goers wrote:
> If it was up to me I would move the following Appenders: Cassandra, Flume, JDBC, JMS,
JPA, HTTP, Kafka, NoSQL, SMTP, ZeroMQ/JeroMQ, CouchDB, MongoDB. In addition to those I would
move the taglib, imx-gui and samples modules and possibly the perf module. Although it is
probably lightly used I would consider keeping the iostreams module, although to be honest
I am not sure why it isn’t part of the api module.