logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: log4j changes impacting velocity
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:27:03 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> So we will change today to follow suit, I think.  We have no
> users of this feature so far, and if we do, they have been
> using it 1 day. really.

But velocity is about to have a release, right?  Hopefully what goes into
the release will be in use for more than one day...  ;-)

> For clarity, which log4j should I build with, the release?

The released version of velocity should work with the latest release of
log4j.  Ideally, this statement should also hold true if the next release
of log4j comes before the next release of velocity.

IMHO, the best course of action is the one that Anders Kristensen has
outlined.  Thanks Anders!

- Sam Ruby