logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject FW: Log4j
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:31:47 GMT
Whops... Extra CR in the TarBall distribution...

    Pier

------ Forwarded Message
From: Pasquale Iannuzzi <pasquale.iannuzzi@alcatel.be>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:21:02 +0200
To: "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org>
Cc: Ted Husted <husted@apache.org>, webmaster@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Log4j

I have resolved the problem using the gnu tar
after compiling i had used
gtar zxvf ....
and it works fine
thanks to all of you
the only remark is that the makefiles and also source code files
have the Win format... i mean they have the ctrl-M as the end of line but
after a
little fixing i reached to compile all modules...
Paco Iannuzzi

------ End of Forwarded Message