logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Beat Meier <bme...@infovia.com.ar>
Subject Re: HTTPAppender update
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:57:27 GMT
Hi Adrian

Sorry I was a few days away ...

Thanks for you HTTPAppender but my improvment were for the SocketAppender.
I have the new version 1.2alpha and it seems not to have a similar method
to get any error info. Were is the right place to send again a email?
We really need a method to ensure that the server is on and running when
we connect with the SocketAppender and in the current sourcen it will
print a message and later try again but we need to know that it was not up!

Thanks for any help

Beat