logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Bushman <...@traxel.com>
Subject Re: LoggingEvent Serialization
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:21:56 GMT
I resubscribed with my real email address,
which will hopefully fix the posting lag issue.

I've just completed a real world test of the
version independant deserialization with a client
that spews an enormous number of v1.1.3 events
in a very short period of time. All went without
any noticable malfunction, though I would still
like to get startTime and timeStamp in sync to
allow elapsed time.