logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: automatic trace insertion
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:57:30 GMT
I am using AspectJ and Log4J in the Jakarta Cactus project to
automatically log entries and exits of public methods that take
parameters.

The source code of the aspect is available at :

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/src/framework/share/org/apa
che/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs
-markup

Hope it helps.
-Vincent

P.S.: You need to use the ajc compiler instead of javac to compile your
code. Look for "ajc" in :

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/build/build-servletapi.xml?
rev=1.29&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Chen