logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas SMETS" <tsm...@altern.org>
Subject Beta devlopments
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:08:13 GMT

Hi,
I'm currently working on my Java Developper assignment.
I use the latest log4J version a check out from the repository.
I was wandering if it was possible to have at least one file format
available from the developper team .propertie or .xml on which  could base
myself for the logging appender configuration.... As a mater of fact I don't
mind using the development software, but i'd like to at least a minimal
functionnality to have smthg usable.

Kind regards,

Thomas,

p.s. :
I was baing may Config-files on the example given in the manual.pdf but it
keeps failing to find a correct Appender & then complains on Please
configure LOG4J properly.

--
Thomas SMETS
rue J. Wytsman 62