logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Binay Sinha" <binay.si...@tatainfotech.com>
Subject JMSAppender
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:04:19 GMT
Hi All,
I am trying to qualify the JMSAppending capabilties of log4j. I was trying to run JMSSink.java
alongwith Hello.java example.If i understand correctly i should get the "Hello world" and
"what a beautiful day messages" (The appender for Hello class has been chosen as JMSAppender)
to the console where i am running the JMSSink program. When i run the Hello program on an
another console i am not getting the messages on the console where JMSSink program is waiting
for the meassges. I am using j2sdkee1.3.1 as jms provider.

Is my understanding correct please let me know. What is the solution of the problem.

I also have attached the files i am using.

Thanks
Binay K Sinha