logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Kristensen <akristen...@dynamicsoft.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new committer
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:18:08 GMT

Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> Two -0s. I'll have to look at chainsaw more carefully. There is also the http://sourceforge.net/projects/lumbermill/
project. It is not right for log4j to favor one opensource extension over another.

> As a side note, let me remind you that committers who are not active for over 6 months
lose their committer rights. I would like to ask those committers who have not contributed
to log4j in the recent months nor plan to do so in the near future to come forward and voluntarily
give up their rights. Thanks in advance, Ceki

I haven't been terribly active lately due to a high workload. There are
some things I still might like to do, but it's not going to happen right
now. If you want to remove me you can go ahead and do so.

Anders