logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] new committer
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:40:07 GMT

Two -0s. I'll have to look at chainsaw more carefully. There is also the http://sourceforge.net/projects/lumbermill/
project. It is not right for log4j to favor one opensource extension over another.

As a side note, let me remind you that committers who are not active for over 6 months lose
their committer rights. I would like to ask those committers who have not contributed to log4j
in the recent months nor plan to do so in the near future to come forward and voluntarily
give up their rights. Thanks in advance, Ceki