logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Max Rydahl Andersen <...@eos.dk>
Subject Re: LogFactor5 Donation
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:07:26 GMT
Hello BMarlborough,

This sounds great!! I know Chainsaw recently was chosen as the
"official" log4j gui, but LogFactor is way more mature and has many
more features which Chainsaw only has begun considering to do.

The "only" problem I can see is that last time I checked LogFactor5
one should use a custom LogFactor-appender. This might be necessary,
but it would be great if it also "just" could be used with a standard
SocketAppender - but I would guess that would be a "simple" addition :)

Max