logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Max Rydahl Andersen <...@eos.dk>
Subject Re[2]: [Vote] LogFactor5 Donation
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:36:18 GMT
+1

Not a committer :)

And I fully agree with Mark and find that we should receive this jewel
with open arms.

Mark> +1

Mark> Not a comitter, but I think this is a great offer that just can't be turned
Mark> down.  It is a credit to ThoughtWorks that they are considering the donation
Mark> of this tool and it's implementation.  I have not had a chance to look at
Mark> the tool thoroughly, but from the description it appears to be very robust
Mark> and mature.

Mark> It does seem to me that how the code gets used/integrated needs to be worked
Mark> out.  As Ceki says, if nothing else it will be an invaluable set of code to
Mark> glean from.  But I suspect it will be more than that.

Mark> -Mark

Mark> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:log4j-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

--
Best regards,