logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Burn" <oli...@puppycrawl.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw improvements
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 02:22:26 GMT
Hi Sam,

There is certainly interest in developing Chainsaw further. Please
see http://www.mail-archive.com/log4j-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01730.html
for some of my thoughts on how Chainsaw can be developed further.

I am curious as to which version of Chainsaw you are using? The
version that is part of log4j supports loading trace files that
are created using the XMLLayout.

Your involvement would be great. Feel free to email me directly or
via the mailing list (as appropriate). Ideas and thoughts are great,
patches are sublime. :-)

Regards,
Oliver