logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pncbank.com
Subject RE: Build 1.1.3 of Log4j
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:19:34 GMT

thanks I missed it in the directory.  I think it's time to get my eyes
checked.

Mark Russell
PNC Financial Services Corporation
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
412-768-9603

                    Mark Womack

                    <mwomack@bevo        To:     "'Log4J Developers List'"

                    cal.com>             <log4j-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                         cc:

                    04/23/2002           Subject:     RE: Build 1.1.3 of Log4j

                    04:06 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Log4J

                    Developers

                    List"

Mark,

The Apache Ant tool is used to build log4j.  I don't believe there is a
build script for make.  You could try calling the Ant build script from a
make script?

-Mark