logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@ewarna.com>
Subject Re: query
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:44:40 GMT

You have the SocketAppender and the corresponding server available, which
requires no coding of your own. Each SocketAppender will connect to zero, one
or many servers of your choice.
If you don't want to be so fancy, you have a TelNetAppender, to which you can
connect and receive the output in a Telnet session.

Niclas