logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Small patch to display nested exceptions
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:58:39 GMT

Costin,

I really appreciate your patch. However, as I explained in my previous
mail it only solves the problem locally and only for those appenders
that derive from WriterAppender. Don't you think it would be better if
commons-logging added this feature as a Decoration to log4j? Do you
see any inconveniences with the Decoration approach?

--
Ceki