logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver Burn" <oli...@puppycrawl.com>
Subject RE: Possible contributions to ChainSaw
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:05:33 GMT
Hi,

Great to hear that you have started to contribute to an Open Source
project!

The changes you have made to Chainsaw sound very useful. The best way
to get the changes in would be to send me the changes you have made.
Either a patch files, or the modified files is fine.

I will then apply and test the changes, then commit them in.

Cheers,
Oliver