logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Packaging Chainsaw & LF5 as executable jars
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:10:36 GMT
Hi Luis,

We use ant to build all of the released stuff, so it does need to be done in
ant.  But it sounds like all we really need is a manifest file that has the
right contents.  I can spend the time to figure this out, but if an
interested person out there (Niclas, Luis?) could create and test one, it
will happen quicker. :-)  Once we have the manifest file, it is easy to
create an ant task that uses it when creating the jar.

-Mark