logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Reproducing the Apache license
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:13:22 GMT
Enclosed is an attempt to configure Jalopy to insert the fulle Apache 1.1
license at the top of the file.  It inserts it at the top of the file, but
it does not remove the old header first.  Plus, it seems to just keep
re-inserting the header everytime I run Jalopy.  The Jalopy documentation
seems to suggest that it can handle deleting different headers and
recognizing the header it has already inserted, but heck if I can figure out
how to configure it to actually do that stuff.

Maybe someone with more Jalopy experience can modify this and post it back?

-Mark