logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Reproducing the Apache license
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:19:43 GMT
Thanks to Marco Hunsicker, the author of Jalopy, I was able to work out the
header replacement/insertion issues.  The "key" for the new and old header
has to be comprised of unique text contained in each.  Given the correct
keys, Jalopy does a most excellent job of replacing the old header and not
re-inserting the new header over and over.

I have updated the Jalopy configuration file in log4j and log4-sandbox cvs.
Let me know if you have any issues with it.  Moving to the Jalopy tool is a
great thing.

-Mark