logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject jakarta-log4j-sandbox cvs
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 06:37:51 GMT
The jakarta-log4j-sandbox cvs repository has been created and I have checked
in the initial set of packages and build scripts.

* It currently creates a log4j-sandbox-${version}.jar.  The version is
currently independent of the core log4j release version.
* It currently contains the filter, selector, and servlet packages from the
jakarta-log4j cvs (which I will removing from there shortly).
* Similar to the core log4j build script, the servlet 2.3 dependent classes
only build if there is a build property defined for the location of the
servlet.jar.
* A build location for the log4j.jar is required in order to build the
log4j-sandbox.

-Mark