logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Bair <rbai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Acorn Progress
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:43:08 GMT
Hey Everyone,

I'm sure not getting much time to work on this, but
slow and steady wins the race, right? :-)

Attached is a screenshot of where I'm at right now.
You can see the basic idea.  I think using a JList
like this is a little unconventional, but I didn't
like the idea of using two JLists etc.  Just playing
around a little bit there.

Also, I'm reading XML config files just fine here.
Its really a suprisingly compact piece of code so far.
 I still have a long way to go!

Sorry about the size/quality of that image, maybe its
time I download some better image product than Paint.

Cheers,
Richard