logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SV: SV: SV: ContextClassLoaderSelector
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:22:41 GMT

The tomcat-users.xml is used for the default realm in the server.xml
file.  If you've change the default realm to the JDBCRealm, that should be
fine....as long as there is a user in the JDBCRealm which has the role of
"manager".  Double check this by trying to log into the manager app.

http://localhost:8080/manager/html/

If that succeeds, then everything is fine.

Jake