logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From RB...@dtint.com
Subject RE: Acorn Progress
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:14:37 GMT
Thanks for the feedback Paul.  We'll see if we can't replace your xml
editor for you :-)

Does anybody have any good code for searching for a factory implementation
-- like how javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSaxParser() works?  I
think apache has a project for doing this (discovery?).  This is one part
of the picture that I have yet to implement 'cause I don't want to
reinvent the wheel here.

Thanks,
Richard

Paul Smith <Paul.Smith@lawlex.com.au>
04/08/2003 04:42 PM
Please respond to "Log4J Developers List"