logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject Problems with latest build.xml
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:40:16 GMT
For some very strange reason, the latest version of build.xml (version
#1.75) does not compile/bundle the joran packages.  If I run:

* ant clean
* ant build
* unzip -l log4j-1.3alpha.jar | grep joran

I get nothing.  A visual inspection of the jar and the dist/classes
directory structure shows no joran stuff anywhere.

For this reason I cannot compile and run the tests with this version of
build.xml.

I cannot explain why this is happening just yet, as a diff between
version 1.74 and 1.75 doesn't show anything that jumps out at me.

Can anyone verify this?  This was happening to me at home yesterday.
This morning at work I was using the 1.74 version and could run the
tests, doing an update and getting the latest from cvs means that I
cannot run the tests.

Help,

Paul Smith