logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Moving examples to src/examples
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:56:00 GMT

Hi all,

It's a pain to have the code in the examples/ directory be in the
'examples' package because this implies that log4j home directory is
directory for source code.

Thus, I intend to move some files as shown below:

  MyPatternLayout.java  -> pattern/ MyPatternLayout.java
  MyPatternParser.java (no longer needed, will be removed)

  mycat.bad ->  subclass/mycat.bad
  mycat.good ->  subclass/mycat.good

  NumberCruncher.java ->  factor/NumberCruncher.java
  NumberCruncherClient.java ->  factor/NumberCruncherClient.java
  NumberCruncherServer.java ->  factor/NumberCruncherServer.java
  factor.html ->  factor/factor.html
  factor.lcf ->  factor/factor.lcf

  Sort.java ->  sort/Sort.java
  SortAlgo.java ->  sort/SortAlgo.java
  sort1.properties ->  sort/sort1.properties
  sort2.properties ->  sort/sort2.properties
  sort3.properties ->  sort/sort3.properties
  sort4.properties ->  sort/sort4.properties

  Trivial.java ->  trivial/Trivial.java

These changes should not be controversial. Let me know if you think otherwise.

--
Ceki Gülcü

      import org.apache.Facetime;
      ApacheCon US 2003, 18-21 November http://apachecon.com/