logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Migrated to Apache 2.0 license
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:48:20 GMT

Hi,
Per the ASF directive, I've migrated the source code files in the
logging-log4j CVS module to the 2.0 license.  Hence the big commit just
now.  I've done a clean build with the committed files without a
problem, and manually inspected a few to make sure they look fine.
Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics