logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: JDBCAppender contribution (was: JDBCReceiver - move from sandbox to core?)
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:03:16 GMT

Hello Danko,

Your generous offer to contribute your JDBCAppender to the log4j project is
well appreciated. As you have observed, Raymond DeCampo, has offered to
contribute his PreparedStatementAppender. I will take the next few hours to
study both code bases. I very much hope to engage both of you in a
discussion in order to make the most reasoned and reasonable choice.

--
Ceki Gülcü